Tuesday 26 February 2013

We have in the 2nd week of baby Sala's life, still no name, but I call her Anna bobanna!  She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!  I am so so so in love!  Maria watched me gave her her first bath with me, yah, she poohed....twice....
ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love her so much!  The absolutely sad thing is is how fast this stage goes!  All my kids are sick and my hubby!!!!!!!!! With the flu and the cold!  The baby and I are quarantine to our bedroom, and so far we are not sick!  I am up every three hours nursing at night BUT at 3am-4am Princess is WIDE awake and needs me!  Sannie isn't sleeping in here right now because he has the flu!  It is pretty crazy sick kids everywhere, I am in bed (actually the whole day today!) trying to recover.  I am having problems with my stitches down below, it was stitched up good except in a little spot now the skin is getting pulled so it hurts me sometimes when I walk and go potty...yah nice!  I will see the Dr. tomorrow!  It has been windy all day here I feel like I am back on the boat!  I LOVE the huge 8 ft. window Sannie put in our bedroom I lay in bed and look outside and see BEAUTIFUL stars, so so so many, at night and then during the day I see the beautiful hills and snow covered mountains.  Grace has been with me almost all day on my floor, she is sick!  I love her so much!  I am trying to do what my Mom said and view the older 3 girls with a new heart, new eyes, and look for the good and be more grateful! 
I am getting kinda bored, hahhhhaaa, the computer just doesn't hold me, I think because I am sooooo tired but have the hardest time sleeping.  I have to wake up by the time I am drifting off. 
Things I am working on in my brain are the fireplace (designing and building one)  eating whole foods and getting together a meal plan for the whole family with recipes, fun learning stuff for the twins, the great exercise program I will start in March when I am healed up, helping our family become a singing family, strengthening my relationship with Ellice and Maria, parenting from bed (not fun or effective!) wishing I knew how to do geneology and how to heal our family naturally.  I did manage to make the vision for our girls, I now need to get it printed, framed and put up! (Becky made it is pretty, she is super talented on the computer, she makes videos and signs and designs...she is amazing, Naomi is also learning how to do that all....I have wanted to learn how to do it I just have not put in the effort but I hope to one day...)  Princess pie is right beside me, oh I love her so much!!!  I feel extremely thankful to Heavenly Father and felt His Spirit yesterday.  I feel like I am doing His work and feel His love manifest thru this new baby, I just feel like I am on cloud heaven right now.  Maybe it is a good thing my family is all sick so then I have this chance to stay down and it also keeps all the kids away from the baby (wink wink) so I get her all to myself!!!  I know that sounds bad but after 5 babies I CANNOT get enough of #6, I just LOVE her so much, it is hard to describe or explain, it is a love that distills on my soul straight from heaven, in the middle of the night when I am so tired it shines brightest and makes me want more and more of my baby, ohhhh, thank Thee so much Heavenly Father and Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love Thee so much and acknowledge Thy hand in my life.  I Love thee...I am so proud of Mom and Dad for serving a mission1

No comments:

Post a Comment