Friday 22 February 2013

A DAY OF MAGIC

I love having my kids at home.  I looked outside and saw my Ellicey practicing her violin outside soaking up the rays of sun, the twins and Grace are swinging and making a fort  (actually they called it an ARK) outside in the front yard!  Nothing like the neighborhood seeing my kids and their wild expressions of pure delight.  We had a great morning.  Ellice bbsat while Eliza and I worked out at the Gym.  When I came home the girls had their grooming done and everyone was happy (nothing like a bride to bring this about!) I read scriptures to the girls.  At first Grace was so so disruptive I didn't know how to proceed but she settled down and sat quiet as a mouse as I read.  The kids are so good at scripture reading, they participate and are interested.  Then we read about self-discipline from Linda and Richard Erye (they are some of my favorite parenting teachers).  The three younger girls and I made cupcakes for the Daddy-Daughter dance tomorrow, Ellice is now doing a sewing project and the kids are going to Lindy's school...I miss Maria and feel bad that I don't spend time with the twins on the piano.  Esther waited for like 1/2 hr. for me to come today.  I get so distracted with house work and mothering....

No comments:

Post a Comment