Tuesday 26 February 2013

My dear precious,  baby Sala, how I love you and cannot stop starring at you and smiling!  You are so perfect, so beautiful so precious!
I want to call you precious but Poppa says no sniff sniff!!!  I am going to record your earthly birthing story down while I have some free time.  Your Aunties have taken the other 5 girls so we can have a few days with just you, well little Gracey is here sleeping with us, she is ADORABLE, you will love her to bits!!!!  She spends by far the most time with me and is the best sister ever, abit spazzy BUT oh so cute!!!


It was such a hard decision to have the faith to get pregnant again since Momma gets sooooooooo sick, and I hope truly that I don't have to go thru that experience again but it is in the Lord's hands, just thinking about it makes me never want to do it again BUT BUT BUT the end results are so wonderful and exciting so who knows!!!!  Anyways,  i was super sick with you for several months, sometimes I just couldn't handle the nausea and would feel so helpless and cry, your Poppa was AMAZING, when you grow up make sure you marry a man who will always be there for you during the hard times not just the easy times.  We were living in town at 425 5th Street in Cardston.  After a month of utter sickness and despair he moved our whole family out to "the land" and your sisters were in heaven, they roamed the land with the Proffitt's and Pederson's and had the summer of their live.  Ellice spent most her time at home but the other girls were always playing and exploring the world outside.  Grace would constantly be bringing me in rocks and things she had found outside, all the girls were kind and gentle with me and helpful!  I lay in bed all summer slowly counting the hours, minutes and seconds hoping that I would survive!  Meanwhile you were calmly being formed and developed in my sick stomach and the miracle of life was strong in you. 
After awhile I got feeling a little better and would venture out of my bedroom, I was still really sick but slowly life started to return to me.  I was able to continue on with being a mother and home-schooling which was wonderful.  Then during my pregnancy I felt SO SO good, I was back to being a full-time Momma and you were starting to push out my tummy, in fact I gained over 40 pounds with you!!!!!!!  Near the end I was so huge I had a hard time getting around and would spend my days on the couch or bed, you were adorable.  Esther was the most excited to touch my tummy and feel you move, Grace would talk to you and sometimes kiss you thru my tummy....all the girls were so excited for you to be born!
On Sat. Jan 26th all thru the night I had false labor, your Poppa stayed awake with me, it was very painful but I felt the Spirit and knew Heavenly Father was there and that something special was near.  I felt so at peace with having a home birth but Sannie was cautious and wanted to have it in the hospital just in case....then on Sunday I stayed home and slept and tried to recover from Sat. night and only had small contractions.


We thought you were coming later.  I pleaded with Heavenly Father to either stop the false labor or have you come but I still did not know you were coming.   You did come early (according to the ultra sound she was supposed to come Feb12-24) but Eve thinks she came on time, we were so unprepared and still are!!!!  Having it at home with a midwife that is a dear friend I think made it come early.  You and me did get a priesthood blessing which I believe helped out.  you were so blue they had to work a lot with you to get you cleared up from all the mucus in you!  I had little contractions all thru the night then around 6:30am  I couldn't stand it and went and cleaned the House ????? and would burst out in pain every few minutes, (who would have thought cleaning would occupy me enough to handle the pain!)  then around 7am I woke Sannie up and told him he had to run me a bath we both thought it was false labor as I didn't think I was due for awhile then it got to painful (you know!!!!) and he called Eve to check me out, what a difference when she showed up, she talked me and soothed me thru the contractions and said, "Shay this doesn't have to take long, just relax and feel the contractions!"  YAH RIGHT!  But I did as she said and tried to just relax, that made all the difference, when I was contracting by myself I fought then tensed all up felt like I was dieing when Eve came I was on my bed lights off and after 5 or six contractions my body just felt like pushing, two pushes and she was out!!!  I did tear 3rd degree again and fainted and had to have the ambulance come  as a pre-caution, but there really wasn't an emergency it was just cuz I lost a lot of blood...the funny thing was I was laying on the bathroom floor after I fainted and the ambulance men came into the bathroom, I had a shirt on and undies (hope this doesn't offend) on I was like, "Sunny come rub my legs"  Then I heard this, "ohhhh" the amubulance guy name was Sunny he was like, "oh what do I do I don't even know this lady!"  Then my Sunny came over and rubbed them, NEWAYS, Naomi Becky Eve Sannie and the other midwife spend hours with me, Dust and Lindy came to visit me and they made me food, delicious food again! People looked after our kids and brought 3 meals! Baby is PRECIOUS, maybe that is what we will name her and she is the largest Sala yet 8'3 ounces!  As of right now I have 30 pounds to lose to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight!  How fun eh!   It was so beautiful to look outside my window and see the sun come up and have a new little baby, she seriously is ADORABLE and such a BLESSING  (there's three names we might name her!) love ya hope you have a great day!

-- oh, I can' stop smiling at her she is so so so beautiful, you have that look that Mom had when she was little, Ellice and Grace both had that look, you make the funniest faces!!!

Today you opened your eyes for a second and gave me the tinest littlest smile, it was adorable!!!  Your sisters are over at their aunties and they keep sneaking over here with your cousins so they can hold you and see you!  YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!  I usually get a spiritual impression after the baby is born that fills me with love for my baby, the spiritual impression came to me yesterday for you, it just bonds me to you for eternity and makes it so I can't stop being in awe of you and filled with love, oh, what to name you, you are going to be such a blessing to our family!  I love you so so so much1!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment